20 October 2010

Mountain

From left: Sanjaya (me), Nadia, Ryan, PamPam, and Gepe.


Mountain   is the place where I can just forget my fuckin academic tasks and many jobs from organizations.
At the mountain I don't feel worry about all tasks and jobs, at the same time I can feel the things that always with me 24 hours a day: air.

I also can find sound of nature and get some inspirations from it; and the most important: I feel alive. 
We’re just too little than a mountain, but I can find my ‘true’ self when I let my self to be a microcosmos like that.
I have choose many choices from my life, I wish I can choose the time I die, at the same time I wish I can choose the time I life again, but I can’t.

And we have to remember that we have choice to say "I can" or "I can’t.

(I know, it's a weird, but so hard for me to understand my thought.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baca Tulisan Lain