28 July 2011

Not anymore, it was the last!

Have you ever feel like being a slave?

Okay, I won’t use the term ‘slave’ again. I just wanna write my true story, when I realized that I was very stupid and week, I was controlled, and I just like a slave.

I joined a community at my college. It is not a big community, it just have at least twenty people. This community called itself (a name), because they like movie. Making a movie? Watching the movie? Talking about movie? Many interest there.


At the beginning, I enjoyed join this community. I also have joined some films production. Art director or camera’s assistant, that’s my job. It’s fun, yes, there’s a something that I can tell how is the feel like.

But I know something getting wrong. At my last production, there’s a man who become an ambitious director. He told us that: a good movie made by good equipment. Where did he got that stupid formula? Are movie just made by equipment? But I just shut my mouth up.

Good equipment needs money. Each of us needed to pay 60.000 rupiahs for that project. Surprisingly, the director paid 750.000 rupiahs! I think that’s just a little project, and we must realize, we’re still the student. There’re so many students who have work for their life-needs, so they’re not ask money from their parents. But in that community, no one has worked and got paid. Include that director.

And the disaster was coming.. He felt that he paid so many for this project, the money used to rent the ‘good’ equipment. So, he just paid the equipment. But I’m sure, he thought he paid us. He thought: I am the boss, I am the director, I am the producer, or maybe I am the capitalist who pay you!

If he was a capitalist, then I used to write this at the first sentence: “Have you ever feel like being a labor?” But he didn’t pay me, so I write that true sentence.

When the project is happening, he just sit at the director’s chair. Right hand: take cigarette. Left hand: blackberry. He sit in front of the television monitor. He just wanna see all the movie are look like what he imagined before.

(to be continue..)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baca Tulisan Lain