13 October 2015

How A Man Miss Some Random Moments

Night was always be a missed moment a year ago. This was a beautiful time to enjoy youth-time with some friends—and some random things of course. We played card games after had a jogging-chatting. We were jogging for 30 minutes (or less), chatting for 30 minutes, and playing card for more than 4 hours. What a great night.
 
Yogyakarta’s road situation is one thing that make the missed moment more deeply. After 3 months had a job at Jakarta, driving a motorcycle on Yogyakarta’s road is a heaven. Trully a heaven. We’ll seldom hear some klaxon from a big-arrogant-car. Only some area we’ll meet traffic jam. Compared to Jakarta, time in Yogyakarta also move slower.

One night I had an appointment with some best friends in Denggung field. It’s just about 15 minutes from my house. 8 p.m. o’clock I arrived, they had already waiting me. What would we do in that night? We just wanted to eat a big portion of fried chicken. My friend said, “These are too large for me. I can take it all my self.” After finished, again, we’re just talking random things until 1-2 a.m.

And still so many memories about how we spend our night.

But now, night isn’t a missed moment again. I’ve realized it this morning. All of my best friends have already moved from Yogyakarta. They come back to their home town, get a job there. I also have a job, and one thesis writing. So I don’t have a reason to spend my night like a year ago. I really never miss night again.

Now, my missed time is early morning. It’s a time when we can meet fresh air, natural sounds (insect, wind, river, etc.), and if lucky enough, we can feel how the fog touch our face. Huft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baca Tulisan Lain