08 October 2015

YEAH RIGHT.

I write almost every day. Sometimes I wake up early just to write, the other time I have to wake up until mid night. It doesn’t make me a good writer though, but it is like the best time in my life. 

Through my writing I can think everything without other doubt me (yes, I am not a confident man). I can freely talk to the universe about something, and I can change the topics every time I want to do it. But now, since September actually, writing is not always makes me as a free-man.

I have a new challenge to finish my master’s thesis. I always remember how I finish my bachelor’s thesis at 2013. It’s not very difficult and complicated writing I guess, but sometime writing just getting to the mind burden, even soul burden. The acne(s) came to my face, destroyed my dream to have a smooth skin face. Hahaha No, I’m not that kind of guy. One thing that always come to me: procrastination.

“I want to write it later, after midnight. Now I can’t have focus my mind, this room is too full of light,” I said. “What are the people doing in library? I can’t write my thesis there. My friends just make me have too many talks than write,” I said. And the other thousands excuses I always make.

Now, I’m learning to say “Yeah..” everytime I make an excuse. Free-letics’ quote is the one who inspired me. It’s not the time to follow my excuses again, that’s my past. How about you?


YEAH RIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baca Tulisan Lain