23 January 2017

You’ve Started the Fire, Buddy

“So, reading is your hobby, huh? Tell me five books that most inspired you,” he asked me.

The worst part from that question is I wasn’t ready to answer it. Stupid me.

Yes, I think I’ve been reading a lot. Not just books, but also magazine and internet article of course. This reading habit was built since I was a child. My older sister and I were love to rent some books to enjoyed our holiday: Lima Sekawan, Trio Detektif, comics, etc.

I felt so dumb since I couldn’t answer that simple question. I just mentioned two or three books title that I’m not finish them yet. Aaarrrrgggggh. That was one of embarrassing moment in my life.

One important thing that maybe he doesn’t realize is he has just started the fire. I hope in the future, we’ll become a partner. I know he is smarter, but yes, he is also much older than me.

I promise, you’ll find me in different quality, sir. Immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baca Tulisan Lain